Kate Moss' Wedding

Home » » Kate Moss' Wedding

Kate Moss: Super Modern Miss.
Don't you think? 


But she chose to have a fairytale vintage country wedding. 
Modern girl and Country wedding? 
Errrr, hello?


That is surely to goodness 
Modern Country Style territory, 
I'd say.

And, as confirmation that this post was mean to be, 
Kate Moss' house is in the Cotswolds. 
And I live where? 
Aaah, that's right. 
In the Cotswolds.


A blog match made in heaven, 
if ever there was one.


So today's post will cover the planning side of the wedding and tomorrow I can share the glorious gorgeousness of the day itself,
for those of us NOT invited to the wedding

A hint at the guest list.....


That'll be Paul McCartney. 
Eeeek.


I lurrrrrve me some romance.


I lurrrve me an English Country Summer wedding.


Yes, this post makes me drooooool.
*swoon*


Can I write that about my own blog? 
Too late. Just did.


To be honest, 
I am jumping up and down, 
begging myself to post again. 


And soon.


Summer Weddings......
........oooooooh!



{Which reminds me to remind you that 
my Summer Loving Link Party 
is on Wednesday 24th August.
Come by and link up 
all things summer-related.}


Images: Vogue

0 comments:

Post a Comment