Kate Moss' Wedding Part 2

Home » » Kate Moss' Wedding Part 2
Less than a week to go until my
 Summer Loving link party
on Wednesday 24th August.
{Button coming next week....}


Are you planning your post?

Anything that makes you feel full of beans on a summers day.
Is it your favourite summery recipe?
Or your best outfit?
Or your newly arranged porch?

I can't wait to see what YOU have to share!
Wednesday 24th August...be there!!



But let's get back to Kate Moss' wedding....

Please feel free to Oooooh and Aaaah to your heart's content. 
I have been. 
Oh yes, siree.


I present to you, Kate Moss and her new husband Jamie Hince.


And the most glamorous-but-super-hip guest-list in the world....






It looks like wedding-planner heaven.


So many incredible details 
combining to create
gorgeous English Country bliss.


British Style at its best.


I do wonder how hard it was for Kate Moss *not* to pose for her Wedding Photos. I can't help but have a small niggle in the back of my mind that these photos, utterly eye-candified though they are, have the feeling of being posed, rather than the great, big, won-the-lottery smiles that I think look like the best thing in the entire world at weddings.


I must add that I wish her the very best for her marriage.
But what are your thoughts?
Is that smile real or not real?

Am I being incorrigibly romantic 
looking for real love to shine through?

{Discuss.}




Images via Vogue

0 comments:

Post a Comment