Summer Loving Week Part 1...2 days to go...

Home » » Summer Loving Week Part 1...2 days to go...
Hello petal.

It's Summer Loving Week. 
Are you ready? 
Do you want a super-special button? 
Your wish is my command....

Here for exclusive use by YOU
{I know, I know...so lucky}
is my Summer Loving button 
to use for linky party posts.

Modern Country Style



{Simply copy and paste the html onto your blog post 
and the button will magically pop up......
if you find copying over the html part too fiddly 
then feel free to link by text instead.}


So what are the plans for this week of 
Summer Loving at Modern Country Style?

Today I thought I'd share some of my favourite garden photos.
Then tomorrow, I've got a Summer fashion post just for you.


And on Wednesday
I'm bursting to share some of 
my summer secrets 
to eke out every last moment of sunshine.....

...and, of course, 
Wednesday is also the day 
when I do hope you'll come over and 
share your Summer Loving posts with us all.


 I am officially in love with 
the glorious summer days 
that we are having here in the Cotswolds. 


The light is golden. 
The breeze is warm. 
The days are long and happy, 
with the children splashing about in the garden, 
and me pottering contentedly in the flower beds, 
or sitting down with my favourite book.


There are few things I like doing more 
than sitting in the garden with a good book, 
whiling away the hours. 

The evenings are bringing 
the most lovely, gentle light, 
as we head inexorably into autumn, 
and it's such a pleasure to enjoy these last moments, 
don't you think?



0 comments:

Post a Comment