Open Shelving Serving Suggestion Numero Uno

Home » » Open Shelving Serving Suggestion Numero Uno


Open Shelving........Shall we get to the nub of the matter? 
D:U:S:T

{Truthfully, have you ever seen the word 
made to look so prettified?!}

And not just any old dust. 
Greasy grimy dust.

Not nice. But true.

It's certainly an obstacle.
But by no means one that's 
insurmountable.

When we were planning our Open Shelving for the kitchen, my ponderings brought me along this line of thinking and I came up with some rather lovely ways round the problem.

Wanna hear?
If the answer's yes then gaze intently at your screen....
are you looking extra-stunning just for me?

Just what I like to see.......
;-)

I'll start with the easiest rule: 
if you're wanting the look of open shelving 
but can't bear the cleaning then consider glazed units.


Doesn't this picture look GORGEOUS?

I love it.

Did I mention gorgeous?
Did I mention glazed units?

Mmmm.....


Image via Riviera Maison

0 comments:

Post a Comment