Warning: A VERY grumpy post...with a Happy Ending.

Home » » Warning: A VERY grumpy post...with a Happy Ending.

We made the mistake of going camping at the weekend. 
It was forecast rain.
Heavy rain.
And I still went.
{Why?}

One of life's perplexing questions.


It poured, 
{and I mean poured
while we were putting the tent up 
and when we were taking the tent down.
Picture, if you will, the scene above.
Only no umbrella.

I looked a bit like this, except I didn't pack a raincoat.
And my make-up slid off in a most unattractive fashion.


My face, in case you're wondering, was very much like this.


But words truly cannot tell 
how blissfully awesome 
it was to come home....
home to a warm, cosy haven 
in our Master bedroom.



My own personal heaven.

PS. The winner of the Spode giveaway is Loo
I'll be sending an email any minute now... 

Images via Dieuwertjebax, McCall, Wandering Vegans, Mine and Mine

0 comments:

Post a Comment