How To Conquer Kitchen Shelving: Part 2 and Link Party Announcement

Home » » How To Conquer Kitchen Shelving: Part 2 and Link Party Announcement

 Shelves in the kitchen,
don't they look bitchin'?
{Geddit?}


That'll be my last rap effort on 
Modern Country Style.
Probably.

And don't think I can't hear your sighs of relief from here.

I hear them. 
Loud and clear.
Loud and clear.

In return, I think it's only fair for me to ask 
for another nose around your house.
Um, I mean another link party. 

I'm calling for your 'Kitchen Favourites'. 
Everyone has a favourite spot in their kitchen, 
or a favourite item, or a favourite feature. 
Or even something that you'd love in the future.
What is it and why? 
I want to know.

The party will be next Thursday 23rd June.
I can't wait to see what loveliness you have to share.


My serving suggestion number two for Kitchen Shelves 
is stick to displaying the things that are used regularly. 
That way, they'll receive regular washing and won't have a chance 
to build up that charming layer of greasy dirt. 
Bleurgh.

Here's how *not* to do it.


This is a classic example of a kitchen that looks utterly fabulous in a photo shoot but I just can't see how it would work in real life. 
A big fat no from me.

If you want any kind of life away from cleaning 
then the way forward for shelves in the kitchen is 
to stick to displaying things that are constantly in use.


Lovely.



Images via 4InteriorDesign, Unknown, Unknown, Ideal Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment