Lazy Sunday afternoon.....

Home » » Lazy Sunday afternoon.....

It's lovely and warm here in the Cotswolds today. 
Sapphire blue skies.
Warm, balmy breeze.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....

We're just about to light up the barbie
and have tea in the garden.
{Coming over? ;-)}

But before all the shenanigans begin outside, 
I wanted to take a moment to tell you what's coming up.
Cos I like you that's why.

Give me a B.

Give me an E.

Give me an L.

Give me a G.

Give me an I.

?#@!*£


................

Oh, forget it, that's going to take far too long.
{I've got sausages to sizzle, don't you know?}

Belgian Style. 
Yeah, baby. That's what.

I had suuuuuuuch a lovely, lovely time looking through the
Kitchen Favourites that you linked up.
I love all the personal touches that make a house a home. 
{I was honoured that you shared them with me. Thank you.}

Plus I got to meet lots of new chums.
I love a good party.
I'm looking forward to the next one already!

Now, where's my glass of ice-cool cider......




Image via amprojects

0 comments:

Post a Comment