Kitchen Favourites: Part Two

Home » » Kitchen Favourites: Part Two
Hey there, cutie pie,

Welcome back to Kitchen Favourites Week.

Ooooh, I've been soooooooooo{breathe}ooooooooooo looking forward to sharing some of my favourite parts of our kitchen. 
And then seeing yours too.
{Remember the Kitchen Favourites linky party on Thursday? Button's on my sidebar...} 
The excitement is killing me.

Let's kick off the week properly by taking a 
further look at Kitchen Shelves shall we?



And instead of choosing images from an unspeakably perfect kitchen,
I thought I'd show you how *our* open kitchen shelves work for us.  




I love 'em.
Remember my first two thoughts about open shelving from last week?
If not, here's a reminder....

Consider glazed units.
    My last tidbit for you cherubs who long for open shelving 
    is to have things up there that you L:O:V:E.
    {Disclaimer: I know my new-found love of Rainbow Writing is in no way 
    Modern Country but sometimes a girl just can't help herself...}




    And I mean REALLY love. Love to look at, drool over, 
    want to gaze upon, are enamoured of, are enchanted by, delight in, 
    have affection for, think the world of, are fascinated with, 
    are captivated by, are crazy about, are enchanted with, 
    that you treasure, that are dear to your heart....

    Yeah, me and the thesaurus, we're like *this*, we are. 



    If you stick with displaying things that you use regularly and 

    love to drool over then this look is gorgeously practical.

    Oh, and one tip that I've found really works for me is this:
    when you're choosing which foodstuffs to display in jars,
    choose products where the WHOLE packet fits in the jar.
    Otherwise you end up with half the packet in the cupboard.
    Huuuuuge waste of storage space.



    So what do you lurrrrve in your kitchen? 

    I know, I'm getting ahead of myself.

    More importantly:

    Are you ready with your post for Thursday's Kitchen Favourites link party?
    Tell me, tell me.....

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment