The Happy List...you know you need one...

Home » » The Happy List...you know you need one...

Hurrah! It's Friday!!
Is it me or does this week seemed to have whizzed past?
Before I crack on, I have news.
Next week is Annie Sloan Week 
here at Modern Country Style.


I was lucky enough to spend the day with Annie last week
so I'll be able to share lots of what I've learnt from 
the Queen of Painted Furniture.


If you've *ever* fancied having a go at painting something then do make sure you follow along 
so you don't miss a single thing.
You'll be pro-ing it before you're knowing it.
{That worked in my head.Not so much on the page.}

Now then, where was I......

Hat: Accessorize, Scarf: Gift, Bracelets: Top Shop,
Boots: Clarks, Skirt: Boden, Jumper: Next, Belt: Hobbs

I think I'm going to start calling these fashion posts
The Happy List.

All these Modern Country outfits
(or costumes, as Mr Modern Country likes to call them...Costumes? Costumes, I ask you?}
have secured a place on 
The Happy List.

Remember, I talked about The Happy List here?

The List is for Sad Days. 

Not that I have lots.
But when I do, 
here's my little secret:

I'm rubbish at choosing clothes when I'm feeling sad.
Why? Why? Why?


Grrrrrr to you, Mrs Sad.

So I've developed a cunning plan, 
instead of wearing shapeless bleaurgh
{their official name, you know},
I turn to The Happy List 
where I write down outfits that 
make me want to skip down the road.



When I come across an outfit 
that makes me feel zingy,
I note down what I'm wearing 
in my special Happy List.

Then, next time Sad Me rears her miserable little head,
I consult The Happy list and choose what to wear from there...
and it's usually not long before
Happy Me comes out to play again.


So.....what would make your Happy List?
Come on, spill.



0 comments:

Post a Comment