Paint, Please link party....oh, and my table reveal.....

Home » , , » Paint, Please link party....oh, and my table reveal.....

Hello there, honeypops.

Welcome to my 
Paint, Please link party. 


So....where were we?
I've taken you through the whole process this week of painting a piece in 
My Beginners' Guide To Painting Furniture
If you've missed any posts, then you can find the whole series by clicking here.

And today, I do believe I promised you the big ta-daaaaaaaaaaaah! 
So without further ado, let the big reveal begin!

Here's what I started with. 
An extending oak dining table in a baaaaaaad way.


I've created a weathered white oak finish on the top, using Annie Sloan paints.


And a mixed-by-me paint on the base.


I've called this colour Modern Country Grey. 
{It's a perfect cool grey-green and I am in love.}


I want to paint our entire house from top to bottom in this colour and then 
walk around in a haze of bliss. 
{Mr Modern Country has vetoed the idea.}


I'm really hoping that this Beginner's Guide To Painting Your Furniture is showing you that there's NOTHING to be scared of. Because there really isn't. If you make a mistake you can wipe off and start over. 
Easy as pie.


Did I ever tell you that I LOVE throwing parties here? 
I absolutely LOVE looking through the posts you link up. 
I LOVE finding new blogs to ogle. 
I LOVE seeing what you have to share.


You can link up anything to do with paint....

favourite paint colours,
room redos,
painted furniture,
plus anything you'd like paint advice about....


Let's get this linky party on the road, shall we?
It'll stay open for one week.

 Here are two things I'd love you to do:
1) Follow Modern Country Style 
if you like what you see here.
2) Link back to me in your post 
so other people can come and find the party. 

Then everyone who comes over to Modern Country Style from other blogs who've linked back will be able to see a link and picture from your blog, and they can come and visit your fabulousness.

Not rules, exactly...but I'm hopeful. ;-) 


Oooh, and one more thing....
next week, we'll be having a good look at eating spaces. 
How to make the space inviting, warm and cosy.

Sounds good to me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment