Dining Delectability....

Home » » Dining Delectability....

Hey there yummies,

I had the most lovely weekend away. 
I spent much of Saturday in Brighton by the sea
with some of my best friends from school. 
I came away feeling so relaxed and refreshed.
{Thank you, gorgeous girls.}


Now....I do believe I promised you dining scrumptiousness.
How's this for eye-candy?
I'd say it just about hits the mark, don't you?


I realise that not many mere mortals have kitchens quite like this.
But please don't be disheartened in any way at all.
You see, it's the feel of this dining space that I love.
I want to capture the essence for myself.


The family dining room can be a hard space to get right. 
I want to spend a bit of time looking at spaces that encapsulate the feel I'm after. Not necessarily the whole look. But particular details that catch my eye. Or that evokes the atmosphere I want in our home.


I hope you'll excuse my dining indulgences.



Images of Annabel House via 1st Options

0 comments:

Post a Comment