Gorgeous Country Kitchen and Fish and Chips Delightfulness

Home » » Gorgeous Country Kitchen and Fish and Chips Delightfulness

Aah, the weekend is here, my besties.

We are bffs now, aren't we?
Right???
Right.

The sun is out, the sky is blue.
June: you're doing us proud.
Doing. Us. Proud.
You hear me, June?

Last night we sat outside and 
ate fish and chips in the garden 
as a special treat.

My book of happiness says:

feeling a bit tired after a happy day of 
cavorting on our trampoline 

+

Mr Modern Country suggesting 
Fish and Chips in the garden for tea

=

Dee-lish-ussss-nessss.....
{Marital and culinary.}


Speaking of delicious, 
this kitchen is very gorgeous indeed
is it not?


I love the table in the kitchen.
Now then. I'll tell you straight up that 
we don't have a table and chairs in our kitchen. 


But it's a Country Kitchen basic, no?
What's a girl to do?

Boogie on back on Monday and 
I'll share how we deal with that little monkey over at my place.....




Images via Country Homes and Interiors

0 comments:

Post a Comment