Wanna look at my tabs? Well, come on over, sunshine...

Home » , » Wanna look at my tabs? Well, come on over, sunshine...

Notice any changes around here?
Did you see?
Did you notice the change at
the top of my blog?

It probably doesn't seem like a biggie to you
but let's just say I don't think I have ever
p r o c r a s t i n a t e d as much as I have for
putting those li'l tabs up there.

See 'em?

One small step for man, one humongous leap for
Modern Country Style.

Errrrr.....why did it take me so long?
Who knows?

Who knows the evil mind of the
{small} part of my brain responsible
for any procrastinating that goes on around here?


{Oh, and if you can think of any
more tabs that you'd like
to see up there, then
I'd love to hear from you.}

How to contact me?
Ohooooh.
*very pleased face*
So glad you asked, sweetie pips.
There's a tab up there for that too.

Now...on with the show...
Welcome to Step 4 of
Makeover Your Kitchen:
Finding Your Style.


Step 4 is all about seeing what's
out there to use as inspiration.

Here's the deliciousness
that's coming up on
Modern Country Style.

I'll be taking aspects of kitchen style I love
and then showing how I've worked that
loveliness into our kitchen.

Starting tomorrow,
with a little bitta country.
Mmmmmm......





 
Images via: Self-Empowerment Secrets, Mine

0 comments:

Post a Comment