Style Britannia: Me

Home » , » Style Britannia: Me


Hello rabbits,
Are you well?

Over the last couple of weeks,
I've shared inspiration images of the
And then this week, we broke it down step by step,
to help us get our own gorgeousness together.
{If you want to check it out, it's as easy as 1,2,3!!}

And now, for the practical.
Today I'm showing you *my* take on
Modern Country Style.


Could I be more butterflies-in-my-tummy?
I'm not sure I could but here goes...

It's Modern.
The chunky belt slung low over my hips.

It's Country.
The pretty textured embroidery in the tailored blouse

It's Modern Country.
The echo of riding boots and jodhpurs in the skinny jeans and be-buckled knee high boots.
{Oh boots, you're my favourites.}


{Did you spot the cat's tail?!}

Here's a little secret.
I don't know about you but when I'm feeling sad,
I find it hard to pick out clothes to wear.

Sad Me seems to purposefully choose items that 
make me feel the wrong shape or height or size.

So I've developed a cunning scheme to
overpower Sad Me's rubbish clothes choices.
When I come across an outfit that makes me feel zingy,
I write down what I'm wearing in my special Happy List.


Then, next time Sad Me rears her miserable little head,
I consult my Happy list and choose what to wear from there...
and it's usually not long before
Happy Me comes out to play again.


Try it and see.
It works a treat for me.




Boots: Clarks
Jeans: Gap
Blouse: Dotty Ps
Belt: Country Living Fair

I'll be linking with my favourite parties in the sidebar...

0 comments:

Post a Comment