Cabbages and Roses in the Garden

Home » , » Cabbages and Roses in the Garden

Hey buttercup,

Idly whiling away hours in the garden
on a perfect Spring day
is my idea of heaven.
Listening to the birds sing.
Feeling the warm air on my face.


I like to gather up

some books
some chocolate
some cushions
a big mug of tea

and make myself a little sanctuary outside the back door.


But how to carry my sanctuary-making equipment outside  without dropping bits here, there and everywhere?
That's the million-dollar question.

{And one thing I will not tolerate is
chocolate dropped on the floor.
That's an opportunity wasted in my book.}


What I needed was a perfect bag to
keep with me for my garden jaunts.
One with a nice sturdy strap.
Fully lined for strength.
Made from beautiful


To keep my chocolate out of the sunshine's warmth.
To protect my books from the dewy grass.


And ta daaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I now have my Bucket Bag made using
both supplied generously by

Remember, you can make one too.
 It's was honestly no biggie.
You just need to get yourself a copy of
and then crank up your sewing machine, bayb-aaaaay.


It's just perfect
for toting much-needed bits and pieces
in and out of the garden.

Now, as it happens, I do have

an extra chair
an extra cushion
....and even some extra chocolate.


And I fancy nattering the
night away with a friend.
Come and take a pew.





0 comments:

Post a Comment