I hug, you hug, we all scream for more hugs....

Home » » I hug, you hug, we all scream for more hugs....
Shirt: Fat Face, Skirt: Marks and Spencer, Bag: Chloe, Sunglasses: Boots

Hello there, rabbits,

Hooray for happy weekends.
{Only five days to go to the next one!}

I had the weirdest conversation with a photographer on Saturday. 
Mr Modern Country was standing with his arms around me.

{just to keep it real, 
we were talking about 
how our youngest daughter 
had been sick in the car 
on the way to there}




It went something like this:

Photographer: How long have you and your husband been married.

Me: Twelve years.

Photographer: Don't you know it's not normal to still want to cuddle each other?

Me: Errr......really?




Is it me or is that just plain sad?

I hope I still want to be man-handled 
by Mr Modern Country 
in a HUNDRED and twelve years.

So, people, this week, your mission, 
should you choose to accept it, 
is to get out there and 
hug, hug, hug.....

{The winner of Decorate book,
chosen at random,
is Anne Caston.
Congratulations, lovely!
I'll send you an email in two shakes of a bee's knee.}

More on Modern Country Interiors coming up.....




Linking with my favourites link parties on my sidebar...

0 comments:

Post a Comment