Summer Loving Link Party....It's Here!!

Home » » Summer Loving Link Party....It's Here!!

Hey there, butterflies.
Today, I'm a-calling for all 
Summer Loving 
out there.



Come and link up so we can all feel the Summer Love.

Shall I go first?
Me? Oh, go on then.
Just for you....


Since reading Jane Packer's excellent book, 
At Home with Flowers
I've been on the eye, 
looking out for flower-holders 
of the more unusual kind.


{Speaking of fabulous books, 
I've got a stonkingly cool giveaway 
coming up next week.}



I've had this pair of demi-johns 
sitting by the fireplace 
in our front room for a while. 
And they seemed to fit the bill perfectly.


I love the touch of industrial chic they bring, 
but at the same time softened by the beautiful roses,
 plucked fresh from the garden.

This is Modern Country Summer.
Best of new. Best of old.


Now it's YOUR turn!
Let's get this Linky Party on the road, shall we?
{It'll stay open for one week.}


 Here are two things I'd love you to do:

1) Follow Modern Country Style 
if you like what you see here.

2) Link back to me in your post 
so other people can come and find the partaaaay.

Then everyone who comes over to Modern Country Style from other blogs who've linked back 
will be able to see a link and picture from your blog, 
and they can come and visit your fabulousness.

Not rules, exactly...but I'm hopeful. ;-) 

Next up on Modern Country Style:
completely delicious 
Dining Room loveliness...

0 comments:

Post a Comment