Mixing Up The Reds

Home » » Mixing Up The Reds
Hat: Accessorize; Jumper: Gap; Jeans: Next Super Skinny; Glasses: Gant;
Pashmina: The Pashmina Company; Belt: Hobbs; Boots: Marks & Spencer
   
Hello rabbits,

I've had lots of requests for a little bit more 
Modern Country Style fashion. 
I am glad to say that Mr Modern Country is happy to oblige.
He is my official photographer!!

In fact, do you know what he said when I asked him 
if he'd mind taking some more photos? 

'GREAT!' 
With a big grin on his lovely face.
{Thank you, loverboy.}


I like taking the whole Country Walk look, 
and give it a bit of a Modern twist by mixing up the reds: 
the pashmina, 
the stripy jumper (one of my faves) 
and my lovely knitted hat that I got for Christmas.


Going for a walk in England, you never quite know 
what the weather will bring, so layers like this work well. 
If the sun does decide to get his hat on, then off come the layers, 
leaving me with jeans, boots and a little vest. 

Perfect for summer sunshine.


Speaking of sunshine,
I have heard a happy rumour that we'll be 
getting sunbeams a-plenty this weekend.
Enjoy. ;-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment