Country Kitchen Rule Three: Open Shelving

Home » » Country Kitchen Rule Three: Open Shelving

Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats. 
The Country Kitchen show is about to begin.

 I give you....
{drum roll}
......open shelving.....





Now, down to the nitty-gritty. 
Let's be frank.

Reason number one 
why I like open shelving 
is that it makes it all the easier to 
nose around people's kitchens in gorgeous homes. 
But let's leave my stalking tendencies to one side 
for the sake of decency, shall we?

Reason number two, and, granted, 
perhaps slightly more important than any nosiness value, 
{if such a thing is possible}
is that they provide storage in a way that leaves 
the room feeling less closed in.

 I love 'em and had to get me some in our kitchen. 
More of that next week.

But tomorrow?
I fancy a little bitta denim.....

I'm very excited about the Spode giveaway
Have you entered yet?
Check it out here, if you haven't....it's LUSH!



Images via: Country Homes and Interiors, Cote do Texas, Plain English, Period Living

0 comments:

Post a Comment